Honey, propolis, bee wax have been widely used for medical purposes since ancient times. In the olden days, people were aware of the therapeutic properties of apiary products, which are powerful analgesics with anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Honey baths, masks and creams were used by ancient beauties for anti-ageing and rejuvenating purposes. Even though modern medicine has made tremendous advances, bee product based cosmetics have been unchangeably popular, because besides rejuvenating properties, they have also therapeutic effects.
Honey for the skin and hair.
Honey is a natural product and its usefulness is determined by its biological nature and complicated chemical composition. It contains more than 70 healthy elements and compounds, such as vitamins, minerals, organic acids and even hormones. Honey wonderfully nourishes and hydrates the skin, thanks to its glycogen component. It is especially effective for dry and flaky skin.
Propolis is a sticky resinous substance. Bees use it to fill the cracks in their hives. Using special ferments, bees produce propolis from the resinous substance of spring buds. Propolis has anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties. In the beauty industry, it is used in sunscreen and active products.
Royal jelly is a honey bee secretion from the glands used in the nutrition of larvae patched in the cells. It contains lipids, proteins and carbohydrates, minerals and amino acids. Its bioactivity helps tone and restore the skin’s elasticity, prevents ageing, nourishes, hydrates the skin and regenerates cellular processes.
Bee wax is a bee byproduct. It is produced by wax-producing glands and is used to form cells. It is a very complicated organic compound having an anti-inflammatory and regenerating effect. It is used in the production of moisturizing, protective and nourishing creams. It is also one of the ingredients in hair care products, lip balms, hand and foot creams.
Mon Platin Honey facial therapy.
This treatment is carried out once or twice a week. It works especially well for dehydrated and dull complexion, for thin skin sensitive to peelings. Skin renewal with the help of exfoliation is an essential treatment, but there are cases when peelings can cause irritation and rashes. In this case, the Peel-off mask is the best option to exfoliate the keratinous layer.
– Cleanse the face with cleansing gel enriched with chamomile
– Wipe your face with Aloe Vera toning lotion.
– Apply some Exfoliating honey mask for dry skin. This unique mask, enriched with hydrating components and containing Royal jelly, Chamomile and Aloe Vera extracts, helps get rid of the signs of skin tiredness and fatigue. It contains a complex of vitamins A, E, D, F and Dead Sea mineral supplements. It hydrates the skin and maintains its elasticity, giving it a clean and fresh look immediately after use.
Apply a thick layer of Milk and honey, propolis and Royal jelly moisturizing cream and leave until fully absorbed. Massage in the remaining cream. On the following days, use this honey cream morning and evening in combination with any serum from this line.
Mon Platin honey hair therapy
This treatment is perfect for dry and damaged hair and should be carried out once or twice a week.
- Wash your hair with Mineral shampoo, which is ideal for normal and dry hair. The shampoo contains environmental protection filters and is enriched with Dead Sea minerals, aloe and chamomile extracts, which nourish the scalp, revitalize and moisturize your hair and give it a healthy shine. This shampoo has a fascinating fragrance and is suitable for everyday use.
- Apply some Honey mask for dry and damaged hair and leave to work for 20 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water. This mask, enriched with Dead Sea minerals, makes your hair look beautiful and well taken care of, improves the state of your hair, abundantly hydrating it. The unique vitamin complex moisturizes your hair and protects from adverse environmental factors. The mask contains honey, propolis, exotic plants extract, pro-vitamin B5 and vitamin E.
Apply some Moisturizing cream with honey on your hair. The cream contains vitamins, silicon oil and nourishing components, hydrating your hair. The cream gives your hair elasticity, strength and shine. Directions for use: apply on dry or damp hair, comb through. Do not rinse. Especially suitable for wavy hair.
As for body honey based treatment, it is sufficient to use Moisturizing soothing body soap on a daily basis. The soap is enriched with coconut oil and honey and is designed to cleanse, hydrate and refresh your skin. The coconut oil soothes inflamed skin, and the honey nourishes it and gives it elasticity. The product also contains Dead Sea minerals. The interaction of natural components and most up-to-date ingredients in the soap soothes your skin and gives it a nice fragrance.
Always stay beautiful! And the Mon Platin team will always be at your service creating new beauty products!
Yulia Bright, beauty therapist