There isn’t a woman in the world who doesn’t dream of having beautiful and young hands and healthy nails.
A woman’s hands reveal her age a lot earlier than her face does. By one’s hands, his/her occupation may be determined. Wherever we work, our hands are in need of comprehensive home care.
I have already written about skin keratinization, on multiple occasions. I would like to remind you once again, my dear readers, that hyper-keratinization leads to quick ageing and withering. The skin on your hands needs invigorating baths, gentle exfoliating and nourishment.
MON PLATIN offers an outstandingly rich selection of body treatment products. Out of this assortment, I have combined a few treatments, which are in good demand in my beauty salon. I am be happy to share some of my methods with you, and you can easily use them by yourselves, without leaving home.
1. Silky Hands treatment. This type of treatment suits everyone.
Body Peeling Dead Sea Salt Bath & Body Oil Exotic Body Lotion Obliphicha Hand Cream
1. Cleanse the skin of your hands with Body Peeling Soap. This soap is made with the use of a unique triple action formula, including deep body cleansing, which makes the skin soft and silky and gives it a nice fragrance. The exfoliating particles remove dead cells from the skin surface and boost blood circulation. The soap is a splendid product, which evens out scars and wrinkles, removing the traces of stretch marks. It contains chamomile extract and vitamin E, as well as plant essences and 26 Dead Sea minerals. Suitable for all skin types.
2. Treat your hands to a bath adding some Dead Sea Salt and Bath and Massage Oil. The water temperature may vary from warm to hot. Keep your hands in the bath for 20 minutes.
3. Do a hand mask using Oblipicha Body Cream. It facilitates the skin cells renewal, the improvement of the texture and the look of your skin. The cream contains Dead Sea mineral components, gets easily absorbed and moisturizes your skin. Apply a thick layer of the cream, wrap your hands in cling film and leave to work for 15 minutes.
4. Massage in the remains of the cream until fully absorbed and apply some Hand Cream developed for long lasting hand care. This wonderful cream protects the thin skin of your hands from cracks and dehydration; it has a rich texture and a pleasant smell and is produced on the basis of Dead Sea minerals.
After the first treatment, the hand skin feels well hydrated and the wrinkles are evened out.
Pamper your hands and they will be very grateful to you!
2. Home Doctor regenerating treatment for cracked dry skin. If you experience pains caused by the skin dryness, if you have cracks resulting from skin dryness, this treatment is for you.
|Body Soap Obliphicha||Dead Sea Salt||Bath & Body oil romantic||Body Butter for knees||Multipurpose cream alovera|
1. Cleanse the skin with Gentle Moisturizing Body Soap. The soap is enriched with buckthorn and tea tree extract. The soap cleans, hydrates and refreshes the skin; it contains buckthorn extract, which nourishes the skin and retains its moisture and softness; it also contains tea tree extract and Dead Sea minerals. This composition gives the product its unique properties; tea tree extract nourishes the skin, maintains its elasticity and makes it soft and fresh, whereas tea tree oil is famous for its therapeutic properties. The combined effect of the natural and new cutting-edge ingredients of the soap will soften and moisturize your skin. The unique properties of the product are complemented by an exquisite fragrance
2. Treat your hands to a bath with Dead Sea Salt and Bath and Massage Oil. The water temperature may vary from warm to hot. Leave to work for 20 minutes.
3. Treat your hands to a mask using Softening Knees and Elbows Cream. This concentrated cream is designed for intensive hydration of the especially dry body areas, such as elbows and knees. It provides the skin with elasticity, prevents it from cracking, making dry skin areas smooth and pleasant to touch. It contains tea tree and buckthorn oils, Dead Sea minerals and aroma oils which effectively soften and even out the skin.
Massage in the remains of the mask.
4. Apply some Multi-purpose Cream with Aloe Vera. This multi-purpose cream has been designed for the face and body. This is a special cream, combining nourishment properties of olive oil, vitamin E and Dead Sea minerals. It contains a mixture of extracts which soften the skin, make it velvety and give it elasticity.
Do the treatment twice a week.
Good luck and keep your hands beautiful and healthy!
Yulia Bright, beauty therapist,