The world around us is a constant source of stress. We are each engaged in an endless struggle to deal with stressful situations and our face is the first place to show signs of this struggle.
Our body struggles, while each of us individually copes with a complex range of difficult situations. Time passes, the body recuperates, but the signs of struggle leave their mark on our face. Our internal world is no longer sufficient and we need to seek external help.
So how can we protect our face from the effects of stress?
Our skin and nervous system are formed in the same area of fetal development, and this is why so many nerves are located on the skin. Skin under stress is more sensitive to dehydration and loss of its natural protection.
- Skin should be thoroughly cleaned, but not with aggressive products. Remember – cleaning is one of the basic and most important home facial treatments!
- A soft peeling treatment is recommended once a week. The skin’s tougher external layer prevents the optimal absorption of serums and lotions.
- Lack of hydration aggravates the skin’s condition. Skin should be hydrated inside and out – so drink plenty of water. Water is life!
- Moisturize your skin with cosmetic products that are professionally suited to your skin.
- The collagen produced by our body naturally protects our skin and maintains its flexibility. But because this form of protection decreases with age, annual professional Mesotherapy facial treatments are recommended to assist in collagen production and delay the skin’s aging process.
- The epidermal lipid barrier is also a natural protector of our skin’s health. However, when our sebaceous glands don’t secrete enough sebum, the skin requires external nurturing with the aid of lotions and treatment masks.
Cosmetic products provide our skin with fast, first-aid support
The speed and effectiveness of the result depends on the quality of the cosmetic products.
In recent years, the most popular cosmetic companies have been those who use the gifts of nature as their basic ingredients. One of the richest natural sources is the Dead Sea, which has been providing healing and anti-aging products since Cleopatra’s time. Hundreds of years later, an ancient laboratory was unearthed in archeological excavations on the shores of the Dead Sea. Historians and Archeologists believe that in these labs cosmetic products were invented for one of the most beautiful women in the history of mankind, who till this day is considered a universal model of beauty.
Over the next centuries civilization has been constantly evolving, but although we are now in the 21st century, the Dead Sea still maintains its healing qualities and cosmetic companies today are wisely using these resources in their products.
Mon Platin, one of Israel’s largest cosmetic companies, develops these wondrous products in its labs. It’s a large industry, employing scientists working day and night to create new products.
Mon Platin produces solutions for facial, body and hair care, with special product lines made for children and for men. These products are in high demand in 56 countries around the world.
I have personally known Mon Platin for the past 10 years. At the time they were able to solve very bad skin problems for my relatives. Over the years I have watched the company grow and today I can say that I am happy to have known the owner of the company, who for many years was a role model for me.
Today I am a cosmetologist and owner of a health and beauty salon in Israel, where I offer my customers Mon Platin’s products for their home care.
I would be happy to become your counsellor in the world of cosmetology and your consultant on behalf of Mon Platin!
Yulia Bright, Cosmetologist